When: Saturday 19 November 11am – 2pm
Also on: Friday 9 December 10 am -1pm
Venue: Truro Cornwall
Let me welcome you in Hawaiian style, ALOHA!
The process known as Ho’opnopono in its original form, was developed
by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona. She used her process with major
organisations around the world including the United Nations.
Briefly, Ho’opnopono means to make it right with the ancestors,or to make
right with the people with whom you had/have relationships, including
your relationship with your self.The original purpose of Ho’oponopono
was to correct the wrongs that had occurred in someone’s life.
Ho’oponopono, is the ancient Hawaiian code of forgiveness and
acceptance process. It allows letting go of all such things as anger
and resentment and perceptions we hold about ourselves and others.
Ho’o means “to make” and pono means (“right”) and ponopono means
making it right both ways. The ancient Hawaiians believed that refusing
to forgive, only hurts the person who does not let go of the resentment.
What will you experience during our Ho’opnopono Workshop?
– Become pono with your self – to love and accept yourself
– Heal up all your past relationships with everyone in your life.
– Improve your relationships- Ho’oponopono process can
particularly help you if you feel you are someone who attract
wrong type of partners (both personal and business) or have at
rail of failed relationships.
– Attract better relationships or enhance present ones.
– An opportunity to clear up anger, resentment, envy and any other
underlying negative emotions so that you can be at peace with yourself
as well as with others.
– Gain a sense of inner peace and calm and enjoy life more.
– Prevent illness and promote your well-being.
– Learn a practical easy powerful process you can use on yourself
(Not ethical to do it with others without training) anytime you want to.
Fee: £50 Advance bookings only