When: – Saturday 18 April 2020 2.30 – 5.00 pm
Venue: Surrey UK
The process known as Ho’opnopono in its original form, was developed by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona. She used her process with major organisations around the world including the United Nations.
Briefly, Ho’opnopono means to make it right with the ancestors, or to make right with the people with whom you had/have relationships. The original purpose of Ho’oponopono was to correct the wrongs that had occurred in someone’s life.
Ho’oponopono, is the ancient Hawaiian code of forgiveness and acceptance process. It allows letting go of all such things as anger and resentment and perceptions we hold about ourselves and others. Ho’o means “to make” and pono means (“right”) and ponopono means making it right both ways. The ancient Hawaiians believed that refusing to forgive, only hurts the person who does not let go of the resentment.
What will you experience during our Ho’opnopono Workshop?
- Become pono with your self – to love and accept yourself unconditionally,
- Heal up all your past relationships with everyone in your life.
- Improve your relationships- Ho’oponopono process can particularly help you if you feel you are someone who attract wrong type of partners (both personal and business) or have a trail of failed relationships.
- Attract better relationships or enhance present ones.
- An opportunity to clear up anger, resentment, envy and any other underlying negative emotions so that you can be at peace with yourself as well as others.
- Learn a practical easy powerful process you can use on yourself (not ethical to do it with others without training) anytime you want to.
- Gain a sense of inner peace and calm and enjoy life more.
- Prevent illness and promote your well-being.
Fee: £50 Advance bookings only
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7733 268451